lundi 6 novembre 2017

Seasons Change


Hello. It has been a long time since I last posted.
I am busy home schooling my special girl. Lucia is on the autism spectrum and suffers high anxiety. She is unable to go to school and finds life challenging even just within the family unit.
So I dedicate my time to her, my very special one. We have also just started a son-rise programme which is a great support to me and my family. I learn and let Lulu be my guide. 
Each day is appreciated in its own special way, happy moments are savoured to the full, life with Lulu makes me even more mindful than I was before. 



Today was our first cold day so I was able to put on her hat I recently knitted, I am loving these blissful knitting, sewing moments.


Autumn colours are everywhere, what a beautiful season!


Here below are some new felt friends



and Halloween, always a magical night!


Wishing you all well, I will try to visit my favourite blogs soon,
much love 
Kat XX

4 commentaires:

sheila 77 a dit…

Hello Kat. So nice to see your post popping up this morning.
Lucia is indeed a special girl, and she also has a special hat!
So good to see your unique and deligthful autumn painting too, I've missed seeing your original way of paintings.
And finally hello to the new felt friends. The grey creature with the mask(!) and the bushy tail looks interesting.
love from Sheila

Tammie Lee a dit…

So nice that you are able to stay home with Lulu and find special things in each day.
Her knitted hat is so sweet as are the charming felt creations you find time to make.

It is lovely to see your autumn leaves, so pretty and pretty much a memory with the snow we have gotten. Though I have a mountain ash tree that has not let go of all it's orange and red leaves. In fact I think I will go visit it after I send this off to you.

Anonyme a dit…

She is so sweet! She is lucky to have you all to herself during the day, I am sure she blossoms under your gentle direction. So cute your felt friends. Missed you. xox

Giggles a dit…

So good to see you got it all straightened around with Lulu and that you are such a loving and attentive mom! She is a very lucky girl... I now wonder how many children fell through the cracks in my day! So sad no one knew! Love the hat you made and the little felts...so sweet! Happy New Year you pop into my mind so often!! I hope it's a year filled with joy and laughter!

Peace Giggles