mardi 4 septembre 2018

Summer journaling




Hello,
I really don't blog much lately as I am so taken with my life and living with my very special Lulu that it is hard to fit in blogging. 
But I still art and play, finding moments here and there to have fun and let go.
I present below my latest pages full of dream colours.

Summer melody of colours and soft breezes carried me away with this one.


    Houses in the forest, this is a glimpse of life here in Valbonne surrounded by our beautiful forests and magical light.

A world of pink and purple, especially for my Lulu.


More little houses in the forest. The end of Summer is here now and first leaves begin to twirl.

An explosion of forest life!

                                And magical Autumn which awaits just round the corner now.

                      This last one was when Summer was just beginning, full of life and buzz!


My sweet girl

            Lulu is a special one and with autism some days can be hard but she has such a gentle and loving side, soft and so sensitive, I cherish her dear soul and love her so much. Each day I am learning and on an amazing journey together as we live life differently and cherish our special moments together!



Last photo below of me and my lads with my lovely niece Evie.


I hope you all enjoyed a glimpse into our Summer. Wishing you well, I will be around to visit my blog friends soon! Much love
Kat xx

4 commentaires:

Valerie-Jael a dit…

Beautiful art. Enjoy your time with our special child. Good to see you around again. Hugs, Valerie

Noa Calice a dit…

How very lovely :) !! Great art and photos Mama ! My favorite piece is probably the magical autumn one !

sheila 77 a dit…

How lovely to see you in Blogland, Kat, you have been much missed.
It's great to see pictures of special Lulu and your boys too. Lulu looks so happy with you.
Now - your art! I've missed this unique art too. I've scrolled up and down and up and down and now I'm going to declare a favourite - all of them! But if pressed I will choose the second because it looks quirky and friendly, the third because it is pink for Lulu and the fourth because the houses and trees and swirls all go together as if they had always been there. But on another day I could choose the others.
Have a happy September and rest of the year too and hope to see your wonderful art another time again.

Anonyme a dit…

Wow, the boys are so big now. Glad you are soaking up time with Lulu and figuring it out together. We all have less time for blogging, or maybe it's because so much has gone away from it. I miss it too. Good to hear from you and see your interpretations of the lovely forest and light. xox