jeudi 21 février 2013

Forest of Whispers

 
Forest of Color
let's take a walk in nature
feel the trees whisper.

This painting lead me down its own path to a little forest where the trees whisper gently if you only stop to listen.


Linking to Paint Party Friday

Posted by Picasa

15 commentaires:

Victoria a dit…

Wow kat...entrancing colored forest..full of rhythm and dance...the sharpness of red and glow of greens are powerful togethr..the yellows are radiant like poetry peeking out from deep within!! I love this piece..and i love forests..
Victoria

Anonyme a dit…

Oh I love that hit of red around our forest. Quite wonderful....love this Kat. Reminds me of my morning walk. xox

froebelsternchen a dit…

just wonderful!

That´s gorgeous!
Happy WEEKEND
HAPPY PPF!
HAPPY PAINTING AND CRAFTING!
xxx Susi
would be very proud to see you once this year on our monthly
challenges over on
ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY

Ginny a dit…

Kat, this is beautiful. I love looking into the depths of the forest. The red drew me right in.

Have a wonderful time in the mountains. I know you will hear and see so many beautiful and inspiring things.

Ginny a dit…

Kat, this is beautiful. I love looking into the depths of the forest. The red drew me right in.

Have a wonderful time in the mountains. I know you will hear and see so many beautiful and inspiring things.

WrightStuff a dit…

A magical forest for sure!

Linda Kunsman a dit…

what a beautiful forest-love that pop of red!!! Happy PPF!

Ivy a dit…

Beautiful layers of color, very nice! HPPF!

Julie a dit…

Kat this is stunning! It really speaks to me and I can hear the whispers. xo

bellefrogworks a dit…

This is gorgeous - I love the red "framing" around the trees. It really speaks to me as well. HPPF

Giggles a dit…

Oh so pretty Kat....lovely work!!

Hugs Giggles

pauline a dit…

Kat, this is beautiful! i feel like i'm peeking out of the forest. i LOVE your colors and that red framing around it... gorgeous. xox

denthe a dit…

The painting and the words fit so well together. Love the colours!

Anne Manda a dit…

Wonderful richness of color and texture! <3

soulbrush a dit…

A beautiful display of colours. Happy belated PPF.