vendredi 15 février 2013

Dusk

 

Dusk came silently
soft and slow entering in.
Winter's magic light.


This is a photo edited version of a quick sketch I did. Embrace all the different times of your day, each has its own light and tone, feel your day and enjoy!


Linking to Paint Party Friday, Sunday Sketches

and Creative Every Day

Posted by Picasa

23 commentaires:

Giggles a dit…

LOVE THIS!!! The swirls and deep purple.....awesome!

Hugs Giggles

Carol and artmusedog a dit…

Divine painting and excellent haiku ^_^

Mary C. Nasser a dit…

Beautiful poetry and painting.
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Netty a dit…

Beautiful.
Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Tracey FK a dit…

beautifully atmospheric...xx

Marji a dit…

Dusk is such a lovely time of the day and often its overlooked and not appreciated. I think your rendition is beautiful!

Anne Manda a dit…

Beautiful and strange, love it! <3

Anonyme a dit…

Pretty and moody Kat. That is what it feels like in winter to me. xox

Lynn Cohen a dit…

Lovely! Nice feel this dark purple!

janice smith a dit…

Beautiful, Kat. I love these swirls and the mysterious feel to this piece. I also very much appreciate the encouragement to embrace the moment...to "feel your day and enjoy." Each and every moment is such a gift and sometimes I get so busy I don't take time to acknowledge and embrace the gift.

Ginny a dit…

Kat, this is beautiful. Both your art and your words have such a special feel and sound to them. I always pay attention to the light in the morning. Today because of your reminder I will stop and look outside at dusk. Thank you for your words.

Lisabella Russo a dit…

Ooooh, I love purple! This is beautiful, the colors and the movement are just great.

AM Zafaran a dit…

The color purple and the swirls have so much energy...very captivating!

Unknown a dit…

Hi Kat, I love the colours and feel of this, memorizing... :)

Ivy a dit…

LOVE this, the color and pattern are so beautiful! HPPF!

Linda Kunsman a dit…

it's so soothing and beautiful! I see a heart shape in your piece :)

Victoria a dit…

Very powerful Kat...deeply atmospheric ..I can feel the wonderful strength of this energy..gorgeous colors too..fabulous!
Victoria

Alexandra MacVean a dit…

I really like this piece alot. LOVE the dark hues and purples. Powerful and reminds me alot of one of my favorite poets, W.B. Yeats. :)

pauline a dit…

oh Kat, such a yummy purple color!! LOVE the swirls. This piece feels very mysterious to me. xox

Ayala Art a dit…

Very simple and beautiful, lovely contrasting colors :o)

Anjas-Artefaktotum a dit…

Wonderful design and color combination.

sheila 77 a dit…

Beautifully atmospheric and so clever to make it with just two colours.

JKW a dit…

I love the colors and the effects. Blessings, Janet PPF