jeudi 10 mai 2012

Autumn

 

Hello to all it's Spring and here I am with this Autumn coloured piece. I'm just crazy about these mellow Autumn colours and the romantic melancholy feelings Autumn brings.  I was in this mood and hence created this piece. I haven't photographed the whole piece, just a part of it. Time goes by and you feel it more so in Autumn, but I feel it as I look at my children and relish all the special moments with them. So to all, make the very most, enjoy and have a great week-end. I'm linking to Paint Party Friday with this one, such a great place to share with others.

Posted by Picasa

14 commentaires:

Tammie Lee a dit…

such a lovely autumn piece, i agree the colors are quite appealing!

Victoria a dit…

Hi Kat..woah..totally beautiful..I love Autumn..your art sings with Autumnal poetry..so gorgeous!!
Victoria

Netty a dit…

Beautiful autumnal piece Kat. Happy PPF, Annette x

carol l mckenna a dit…

love the fall colors and creation with wonderful texture ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^

Carolyn Dube a dit…

This is such a romantic piece!! I just drove by a little carnival and the mini roller coaster reminded me of years ago when my kids rode it for the first time. Time does march on...

Scarlett Clay a dit…

I love these colors, too, they're beautiful. Lovely piece!

Yvonne a dit…

Who says you can't do an autumn piece in Spring. It's lovely. :)

pauline a dit…

Kat, your colors are always so warm and deep. This one feels very melancholic to me. The falling leaves, the colors. Very beautiful. xoxo

Julie a dit…

I love everything about this piece, so peaceful and dreamy. xo

Giggles a dit…

I too am a fan of these colors!! Great job! Who cares if it's not autumn if you have the autumn feeling that's all that matters.

Hugs Giggles

carlarey a dit…

I love these colors, Autumn has always been my favorite season, so I think this piece is especially beautiful.

Daniele Valois a dit…

This is so warm and rich!

kristin maynes a dit…

I love the colors! I'm a fall color kinda girl too. It seems my stuff always has some coral, salmon, orange, etc. in it. Love your work!

Tamoonstone a dit…

This is a beautiful piece....it is really warm and inviting.