mercredi 27 novembre 2019

Winter


Hello and welcome back to my creative corner.
A couple of weeks ago I had a creative spurge feeling wintery and prepared some seasonal cards.


I am greatly inspired by the grand North and Winter time. The sky is so beautiful at this time of year when on a sunny day you get those glorious twilight pink skies melting into turquoise blues before dimming to black, what a show!!



It won't be long now until we start seeing christmas trees popping up here and there.
Decorations are getting put up all around to prepare for the season.


I just love the pink skies! In front of my home we have a beautiful forest that I love to gaze at and especially love the shadows and colours as the day ends in Winter and dusk falls.



Below is another card from my daily deck. This one is picked often and reminds me to ground and find my centre, breathe, do some yoga and connect with that universal energy.




Light and love to you all!

Linking to Paint Party Friday

9 commentaires:

Valerie-Jael a dit…

Beautiful art. I spend a lot of time watching and enjoying sunrise, sunset and beautiful skies in between. The cards are gorgeous. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

sheila 77 a dit…

These are all absolutely beautiful and wonderful. I love the watercolour splashy pink skies. These paintings are full of light.
The fifth is fun too with the tree and leaf patterns.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations a dit…

So much lovely art and watercolours to see today, those paint splats make for great snowfall. Thank you for sharing & Happy PPF Tracey.

sirkkis a dit…

Beautiful art. You created with lovely color shades the sky.
Happy PPF ❤️

Linda Kunsman a dit…

all such lovely creations Kat! I especially like the one with the whimsical trees, leaves and doodles. happy PPF!

Christine a dit…

lovely work!

Crafting Queen a dit…

These are really beautiful.

Jean a dit…

These are just gorgeous!

Rain a dit…

Your cards are lovely, they really depict the beauty of winter! :)