mercredi 9 octobre 2019

Colours and Art of the Week


Below  are two pieces I made as a part of my intuitive guidance card deck.


Days of silence, going inwards, finding that calm place inside, 
that stillness and quiet, peace.



Sometimes we all need a little courage, to step out of our comfort zones, to say "yes" we can do it!
This card is a little push in that direction, it encourages and cheers me on!




I completed a floral abstract, wanting the colours to pop. I played very intuitively with this one letting my fingers do most of this painting, losing myself in the flow, playing with colours and texture and layer upon layer.













And here is a little village nestled in the hills where Autumn is already turning slowly into crispy Winter, as the winds blow and the brown leaves fall.



 Below I have the art of doodling, where my pen fancies taking a walk and having freedom to do what it wants! 


Thanks for your visit, linking to Paint Party Friday
Love
Kat 

3 commentaires:

Valerie-Jael a dit…

Beautiful art, each and every piece is special in its own way. My fave is the beautiful village. Great to see you posting again! Hugs, Valerie

sheila 77 a dit…

So good to see your paintings again with the depth of meaning in each one.
I like the idea of painted cards with a word on each one. Wouldn't it be lovely to wake up each morning with the minimalist "Silence" piece on the wall, quite large maybe?
Sweet little village in the hills, everyone is cosy inside but some of the windows are watching to see what is happening outside, and a lovely unusual rainbow is under the soft brown sky, all beautiful and peaceful.
Your pens are certainly making the most of their freedom with lots of different flowers and shapes. Sometimes I let my pens go free too and sometimes they refuse to make anything sensible. We must just let our pens do what they want and produce fantastical art like this when they are in the mood.

Noa Calice a dit…

Absolutely love your abstract, colorful and inspiring art style :)!
It's always fascinating how someone's art reflects in some way their personality or current thoughts. With these pieces we can tell you're full of life and magic - A great person.
Lots of love, Your son, STRAGGY!