mardi 14 mars 2017

Early Spring


"Out and about" (the theme over at Art Jounal Journey) you can spot the first signs of Spring. In this piece I started with my beloved Autumn colours but I sprinkled in some green, for the new buds to come and the early signs of Spring that start appearing.


Outside my window after the rain, the sun popped out, everything was a sparkle!


Inside two little friends sat happily enjoying the sunlight by the flowers.


A close up of Roger, as Lulu has named him.


We even spotted a Spring fairy amongst the flowers!


My Lulu with her beloved teddy and both of us below.


Wishing you all a beautiful Spring and also linking to Art Journal Journey and the theme"out and about."

8 commentaires:

Valerie-Jael a dit…

Love the photos of you and Lulu. Glad spring has arrived, enjoy! Your painting is beautiful, as always. Hugs, Valerie

Meggymay a dit…

Wonderful photos of springtime scenes near your home. The journal page looks fantastic with the brighter spring colours you used.
Yvonne

froebelsternchen a dit…

Beautiful photos and art Kat! Your painting is just lovely ! So nice of you to participate in Art Journal Journey again!
Thank you!
Always great to see you for the challenges!
oxo Susi

Alexandra MacVean a dit…

Lulu is so so cute. Awww What a precious smile she has. And I love your art. :)

Tammie Lee a dit…

I love what you do with your lines and colors, I think you make magic with them.

Lovely to have glimpses into your world and views, the treasures you make and your lovely family.

Winter is melting into spring here. Of course it will take some times, but I believe winter is done expressing itself.

Wishing you a sweet weekend.

My name is Erika. a dit…

I love your abstract pieces. This one is no exception. :) The photos of your spring and your daughter are wonderful too. Have a great weekend. Hugs-Erika

Anonyme a dit…

Aww how sweet the photo of you two...That's one to cherish. Love the lamb and your painting. Waiting for Spring. Still cold winds and snow on the ground. xox

sheila 77 a dit…

Such beautiful photos of lovely Lulu and of the two of you, just so magical.
You've painted a tentative Spring, one that will suddenly burst into full life as if it has never been away. I love these paintings of yours, they are unique.
That view from your window - fabulous! - I can imagine it would be beautiful in any kind of weather, and the photo of the flowers and Roger and friend is delightful.
I'll look out for a Spring fairy here among the flowers.