lundi 13 février 2017

Love, Stitch and Colour



Colour, shapes, losing myself in this happy mess, these are the moments I treasure...


Lulu loved this soft fairy, bringing Winter dreams her way.


I had to decorate my green cushion too to go with the other one I had done a few weeks ago, now we have two bright cushions of flowers and this hand stitched heart below to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day!


Finally here is Tilly a new rabbit friend I made for Lulu, she's looking a bit shy here but has been made welcome by all, Toby especially loves her!


 Love and colour,
  Kat xx


7 commentaires:

Valerie-Jael a dit…

Another wonderful and happy post, and I love the paintings and especially the felting. Hugs, Valerie

sheila 77 a dit…

Your painting is such a happy explosion of colour and pattern and I would have thought it would make anyone happier to see it.
I absolutely love the green cushion.
Tilly does look a bit shy but I'm sure she has already settled in to your lovely home. I'm glad Toby has made her welcome right from the start.

Tammie Lee a dit…

I am so glad you find time to loose yourself in art. It really does look like fun and a meditation.

Such a sweet fairy for Lulu, I love the tiny fairy shoe too.

Your pillows are so charming and much bring a feeling of joy to your home.
Each piece is full of your spirit and heart. I am smiling from my heart to you.

Jeannette a dit…

wow,love your beautiful paintings,and your feltings just amazing.
wish you a nice weekend.

hugs jenny

Anonyme a dit…

Love them all but your color splashes warm my heart. Cute pillow. xox

Giggles a dit…

So much talent!! I love that pillow so much, and your hearts, your rabbit all so wonderful and vibrant! I love all your fabric work. You must be having such a good time creating these!! I used to do that too! I made teddies that tied across a crib, and a doll that hung in my kitchen.. so much fun!! Thanks for sharing!!

Hugs Giggles

Bernard Crosby a dit…

Thank you for sharingg