dimanche 30 décembre 2012

Dreaming

 
Hello I'm sharing this twirly free design, she's light as a feather and is at peace. I love the idea of a one word mantra for the New Year, check out over at

http://thehealthylivinglounge.com

If you take the time to listen,  words will  resonate with you, pick a word you can repeat to yourself that balances, gives support, or feels good to you. I like the words "trust",  "notice" and "gentle."
"Notice" is a good word, reminding me to open my eyes to the moment and all that is around me, I think we are blessed with our 5 senses and must try not to take them for granted, there is so much magic  to be seen, heard, felt, smelt and touched. We are truly blessed!

linking to Sunday Sketches over at Blue Chair Diary and Creaive Every Day

Posted by Picasa

2 commentaires:

Ginny a dit…

Your swirly lady looks very pretty. I love the idea of a word for the year. Last year my word was trust and it served me very well. This year my word is laughter. I love to laugh - I just need to do it a little more. Have a wonderful 2013 Kat. Thank you so much for all of your kind comments on my blog. Each one means so much to me. I am so glad that we have gotten to know each other through our blogs.

pauline a dit…

hi Kat! i love this twirly girl... it's amazing how much we can do with just a few lines and colours, isn't it? Is it pastel? LOVE the artwork by your sons too... awesome! Thank you for all the kind comments in 2012. Here's to a new and GENTLY CREATIVE 2013!! xox