vendredi 23 novembre 2012

Little Red Robin



Here's another sweet soul, my favorite Little Red Robin. With Christmas round the corner I'm busy making greeting cards, I try to make the most when Lulu sleeps. And so slowly a little Christmas magic begins...

Linking to ¨Paint Party Friday and Creative Every Day

Posted by Picasa

15 commentaires:

Ginny a dit…

I know your friends feel very lucky to be able to receive one of your beautiful cards. It is lovely.
I hope that you and your family enjoy every moment of this special season.

Anonyme a dit…

So charming Cat, glad your are in the full spirit of the season. xox

Anonyme a dit…

beautiful beautiful card!

janice smith a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
janice smith a dit…

Sorry about the deleted comment. I found a few misspellings AFTER I hit the publish button!
Your card is so very lovely! I can't wait to get started making Christmas Cards. AEDM has me so inspired I think my cards will be much more creative this year!

carol l mckenna a dit…

Lovely and so well done Xmas card ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

Unknown a dit…

such a beautiful and gentle use of the holiday colors and motifs! Happy PPF!

PiaRom a dit…

I love your little birdie and the doodeling around the number!

Gloria j Zucaro a dit…

What a lovely card for friends and family, Enjoy the holidays!

Debbie a dit…

What a magical card!

Netty a dit…

Terrific original card, enjoy the holidays, happy PPF, Annette x

Anne Manda a dit…

Lovely, festive card! Love the lettering and the images and colors, everything!

carlarey a dit…

I love these sweet little bird paintings. They are so charming and delicate.

JKW a dit…

Beautiful and unique Christmas cards. Those who receive them will be thrilled. Blessings, Janet PPF

Maggie a dit…

Wonderful, unique Christmas card! Happy PPF!