jeudi 29 novembre 2012

Christmas Collage

 
I'm posting another little card I made, it's just a little christmas collage collection, I love cutting and pasting, then splashing on a little paint. I keep old cards and paper to collage and have fun with. And so the first of December begins on Saturday, magical December with its deep blackness and warm spirit, time to celebrate winter to watch the candles flicker and the little lights twinkle.  Enjoy and keep cosy!

Linking to Paint Party Friday and Creative Every Day

Posted by Picasa

16 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I am enjoying your collages Kat, they are bringing the spirit home to me. xox

Theresa Plas a dit…

Magical! Love it Kat!

Ginny a dit…

This is beautiful Kat. It captures the magic of the season perfectly.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for snow during this holiday season which would be very unusual but lots of fun.

carol l mckenna a dit…

Lovely creation and definitely a 'snow' look to it ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

Susan a dit…

Lovely! I think I found a use for this year's cards. Your collages have such a magical look to them.

Unknown a dit…

Vos collages sont formidable! Je les aime beaucoup! Happy PPF!

Mary C. Nasser a dit…

Wonderful card full of Christmas spirit!
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Netty a dit…

smashing christmas collage. Happy PPF, Annette x

Julie a dit…

Hi Kat, this is gorgeous, cheerful and magical, it makes me happy just looking at it!

Linda Kunsman a dit…

what a beautiful collage! Happy PPF

Debbie a dit…

beautiful Christmas collage!

Anonyme a dit…

its beautiful, its magic!!

Debbie a dit…

what a great idea! I keep christmas cards to and never know what to do with them! I love your cute idea!

Carolyn Dube a dit…

Fabulous way to keep the cards from previous years a part of this year's holiday!

Karen Smithey a dit…

What a great way to reuse your previous year's things!

janice smith a dit…

I love this!