mardi 18 septembre 2012

Changes

 
The seasons change and so has this old painting of mine. It was originally a wintery snowy moon lit night seen, and now it has some Autumn warmth added to it. I loved playing with this one and magically changing the scene, a reflection on the magic of the changing seasons.

Linking to Paint Party Friday

Posted by Picasa

21 commentaires:

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com a dit…

A Van Gogh landscape of the imagination, love the hot orange! xox

Gina Sismilich a dit…

I also see Vincent in this piece! Love the orange and all the movement.

wanda miller a dit…

like changing your day around to sunshine and autumn. LOVE these BEAUTIFUL changes!

ArtMuseDog and Carol a dit…

Magical piece of art work ~ could be a story book page ~ (A Creative Harbor)

Netty a dit…

Loving the hot colours and design. Happy PPF, Annette x

Marji {RainCityGirl} a dit…

That red adds so much warmth to this. Beautiful addition to an already lovely painting. Happy PPF

Tam Hess a dit…

What a wonderful "red" you used! SO much drama to this piece. Thanks for sharing. Happy PPF!

Mary C. Nasser a dit…

This is gorgeous and amazing!
I love the palette of complementary colors! The blue and orange hues really make each other vibrate!

♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Tammie Lee a dit…

such a charming piece!

Tracey Fletcher King a dit…

great Autumnal palette...xx

Gloria a dit…

Autumn colors and love the hot orange of it all. Nicely done. Thanks.

Giggles a dit…

Love the orange, very festive!!
Happy ppf!

Hugs Giggles

Anne Manda a dit…

Love the fairytale mood of this and the huge autumn sun!

Carolyn Dube a dit…

The seasons are finally starting to change here- how wonderful that you captured that in your art by changing an old painting! I have a painting I keep looking at and thinking it needs to shift- and after reading this I know for sure it needs to change. Thanks for the inspiration!

Linda a dit…

this is wonderful!! I LOVE the red aginst the blues and your "home" reminds me of an old charming villa! Happy to be visiting so many artists on my first visit with PPF.

Amalia K a dit…

Hi Kat. Thank you for visiting my blog and now I can see your lovely expressive art!

And thank you for your kind words about my art. :)

Amalia oxox

La Abela a dit…

yeah, you've got the atmosphere of autumn. Saludos

pauline a dit…

Kat, this is a lovely painting!! i love the squiggly lines and the white specks you added. Just beautiful. Happy weekend! xox

Ginny a dit…

Hi Kat,
I love what you did to this painting. The colors and the movement are wonderful. I am really drawn to your house.

I think it is fun to see what happens when you change your work. I used to be scared to do this but now I am becoming braver and your post inspired me to change things even more when I think I should.

denthe a dit…

Great colours and lots of movement.

lorik a dit…

I can see a bit of Chagall here :) Lovely image with all those beautiful patterns and bright colour. You might like to share your work Mandarin Orange Monday:)