mardi 13 mars 2012

A Burst of Flowers


Here's a burst of flowers for Spring, that's what we're all waiting for. Can you smell the sun? The first Spring flowers are like magic, so fresh, delicate, they suddenly appear brightening patches and corners, our eyes sparkle and dance at the sight of them!

Posted by Picasa

5 commentaires:

pauline a dit…

oh Kat, you have such beautiful work here... i LOVE what you did with your cat in the window painting combined with the photo! Really nice... thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog - I'm glad i found you. xoxo

Unknown a dit…

that is so beautiful .... pure sunshine!

Daniele Valois a dit…

this is really cool!

Gloria j Zucaro a dit…

Beautiful colors and textures. I love the faces peeking through.

Sandy Coleman a dit…

Again, another beautiful piece. I'm loving seeing the mysterious eyes peek out in these works. I can feel the warm in this one. Can't wait for spring.