dimanche 19 février 2012

Hiding

I've been playing with paintings and photos again. Here we have a girl hiding in the snowy branches.

It was fun being part of Paint Party Friday, will have to participate again next week. Thanks to all who visited and for your lovely comments on Forest Moon. Take care and have a great week-end!
Posted by Picasa

6 commentaires:

DVArtist a dit…

I truly like this face very much. Great depth
Nicole/Beadwright

kat a dit…

Nicole thanks, I like these mixes of art and photography very much and glad to share with you.

pauline a dit…

I love this combination of her face in the trees... it's almost like the branches are really her hair. Love the one tone too. Thanks for sharing! xoxo

kat a dit…

Yes Pauline that's exactly what I love about her, her hair of branches. Thanks for visiting. xx

Sandy Coleman a dit…

I love the effect you have achieved here. Very mysterious. Keep playing.

kat a dit…

Thanks Sandy, I do enjoy mixing like this,it's fun!