lundi 17 mai 2010

carnevale

She'll spin you a fine tale and sweep you away if you listen well.
Sitting by the fire in the winter time,
Or in the shade of a tree on a hot summer's day.
Precious moments with those who care,
Stories of long ago,
Of countries far and wide,
Magical creatures,
Beautiful enchanted lands,
Hundreds of places and people to meet.
Curl round and get cosy as she begins her tale.
Posted by Picasa

2 commentaires:

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers a dit…

This is gorgeous! Is it collage? Is her coat real fabric? It goes very well with the words - 'she'll spin you a fine tale' - as though this too is the cloth of her magic!
Janice.

kat a dit…

Hi Janice,

yes her coat is fabric, I am experimenting with fabric, but mostly papers and collage. Thanks for all your comments, yes I do make the most of "moments". My boys are 8 and 10 yr old and there is so much to enjoy with them, which I make the most of!

I'll be following your blog and will put it in my list of favourites!
Katrina