vendredi 3 janvier 2020

Happy New Year!!! Light and PEACE to all!!



                                 
     Winter has began and it is cold, time to rest, sleep, go inwards. Slow down and savour all those moments....




Below is the last sunset of 2019 I enjoyed on the 31st.


I nearly forgot to add this happy Snowman!






I hope you have all enjoyed this special season in your own ways! Sending all my heart felt wishes for the New Year, may it shine!!



Linking to Paint Party Friday

8 commentaires:

Elkes Lebensglück a dit…

these are beautiful pictures !!!
I also wish you a happy new year, Elke

Christine a dit…

Love your art, you have a great style! Happy New Year!

Gloria j Zucaro a dit…

All your paintings are lovely! Wishing you a wonderful year ahead, also!

Valerie-Jael a dit…

Beautiful paintings Kal, always so light and full of happiness. May your new Year be a good one for you all, hugs, Valerie

Rain a dit…

Beautiful pieces! I love your lantern! And the snow on the cottage is so pretty!

DVArtist a dit…

They are all so colorful and festive. Just beautiful including the photo.

sheila 77 a dit…

Hello Kat. Happy New Year!
Your paintings are out of this world beautiful and appeal to me so much.
The one with the cosy lamp-lit house in the frosty scene is so lovely. It's such an accomplished painting.
The one below of the leaves with the different greens and the way the leaves are placed has so much appeal too.
Any of these paintings would make stunning greetings cards.
The happy snowman just loves being in a cold snowstorm, I love his heart buttons.
Have a good 2020 and I look forward to seeing more of your paintings another time.
Love from sheila

Nadya a dit…

Such a cheery welcome to the new year - may it be good!