mercredi 20 mai 2015

Happy Fish and Balancing on Waves






I'm linking these to Art Journal Journey where the theme is "the sea" chosen by Sheila over at Orange Esmeralda (www.orangeesmeralda.blogspot.com). A great theme for this beautiful time of year!
These funny folk below are having a right time balancing on the waves!




Linking to Art Journal Journey and Paint Party Friday

17 commentaires:

Blogoratti a dit…

Interesting theme and nice artwork!

froebelsternchen a dit…

Love both happy designs kat!
Gorgous movement on this pieces and such vibrant bright colors!
So happy you linked to Art Journal Journey again!
Always a pleasure to have you with us!
xxx
Susi

Valerie-Jael a dit…

Love your colourful and happy designs, so full of life and movement. Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey again, hugs, Valerie

sheila 77 a dit…

There has never been fish as happy as these, so colourful and playful.

And these are amazing ecstatic folk dancing and balancing on the waves. This would make such a wonderful poster to wake up to in the morning, or maybe just after the first cup of coffee! I love it, it's so imaginative.

My name is Erika. a dit…

Love these. They remind me, in of way, like a Dr. Seuss sketch. Really really fun pages.

~*~Patty S a dit…

Lovely artwork for the sea...
your special folk balancing on waves makes me smile.
Thank you dear Kat.
oxo

Giggles a dit…

I just lost my comment darn it! These paintings are gorgeous! Love the characters hoping along the waves...so fun. Gorgeous use of colour too and great movement!love them!

Hugs Giggles

Rosie Kaplan a dit…

Little sigh of pleasure when I saw all the colours on your page.

Laila a dit…

Fun theme and beautiful colors. It's always such a thrill to look at lots of colors used together.

Linda Kunsman a dit…

love the whimsical theme and the colorful movement in these pieces!

GlorV1 a dit…

Lots of movement and color in your piece. Very nice work.

Anonyme a dit…

Happy fish indeed. I'd like to be bouncing on the waves, but it's a bit too cold yet. Another month or maybe July. xox

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her a dit…

These are both wonderful expressions ~ so full of motion and color and lovely energy!

Paper rainbow a dit…

Playful and lively. Your fish are so cute.

Irene a dit…

I love all of the movement you created with lines and vibrant colors.

Evergreen Mo a dit…

These are so bright and full of movement. Fish must be swimming with joy in your sea. I like the lines connecting everything

Tammie Lee a dit…

those are adorable funny folk dancing on the waves
each piece makes me smile and feel joy in my heart, your art does that to me.