dimanche 3 mars 2013

February Calendar Pages



These are my February pages, it was a cold and wintery month, with even some snow for us here in the  south of France, well just a little tree covering this year, I love the white glow and beauty of fresh snow on the trees. This month was finished up with a great and restoring holiday up the mountains, it's been a good month and plenty of fun filling in my little boxes each day!

Linking to the Kathryn Wheel

Posted by Picasa

4 commentaires:

PiaRom a dit…

Oh this looks so vibrant and like you are having a wonderful exciting time :)

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) a dit…

Fun and vibrant pages. I love how each date is like it's own work of art.

~*~Patty S a dit…

Your February pages are so colorful and beautiful...I think it may be hard to cover them up ;)

Your month sounded very special ...
I am hoping for a little snow here in Virginia, USA ... I find it so magical with the pureness and hush it brings!
oxo

janice smith a dit…

Oh, Kat, this is just beautiful. What fun you're having! And a holiday in the mountains? Sounds like heaven to me! We usually have a little snow but this year we had none! I do love the way it makes everything look so fresh and pure.